Thursday, March 10, 2011

Nov 27. 2010 - Tea with Lord Ram

Today when I woke up and reached the balcony I noticed that today the tea table had been put on the ground floor, and Lord Ram was already sipping his cup of tea. Saturday today and I was a bit late, quickly I reached down and sat down to enjoy my morning cuppa. what started it all I do not remember but somehow I used the word "Mera" several times during our talks, normally this is a word I try to avoid, not because I do not like it, but it had become a habit since the day I had been enjoying my morning tea with Lord Rama, why I do not know but somehow.



During the conversation I also noticed that Lord Ram was using the word "Ae" a word seldom used by him. Our conversation had not gone long when I stopped and looked at his ever smiling face. "Something is happening which is not normal" I inquired. Why these two words are coming so much in our conversation today, and causing so much irritation and are just not acceptable specially between both of us. Why? I asked again, and he just smiled.



So the two words - "Mera" and "Ae" , is there some connection between them I thought once again, if it had come up today there must have been a reason that was sure. "Mera" would mean mine, something which belonged to me and which was under my control and the word "Ae" is a word normally used in slang hindi to address someone with less importance, some what rude.



As these words came again to my mind, I could see the smile on Lord's Face as he pulled another sip with a small querky sound. I smiled back and said so you want to take away that "Ae" from "Mera" and leave me with "Mara" ( In Hindi the word "Mera" is made of Two Alphabet's and two "MA-TRAs", "Mm" "Ae" "Rr" "Aa" and if this "Ae" is removed, it becomes "Mm Rr Aa" which would mean "Dead" and if "Mm-Rr-Aa" is said in continuation it becomes "Ram" which is the name of the Lord.



This called for another cup of hot tea as the morning chill breeze touched his rosey cheeks.



So what is required is to remove the rude "Ae" from "Mera" or was it removal of the arrogance out of "Mera" and once this arrogance is killed you become one with the Lord.

No comments:

Post a Comment